- We try to process all orders within a day of them being placed.
- Standard and Express deliveries are prioritised and are usually processed within a working day.
- Economy Saver orders are processed within 2-3 days.
- All of our orders are shipped by Royal Mail and we book collection on the day that the order is processed.
- Royal Mail collect the following morning and items will be sent via 24/48 tracked services unless 'express' shipping is selected.
- Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be processed the next Monday; the same goes for bank holidays.
After fulfilment, expecting shipping times vary:
- All 'Standard Shipping' items under £50 will be shipped via 48 tracked.
- All 'Standard Shipping' orders over £50 will be shipped via 24 tracked.
- All 'Economy Saver' deliveries will be shipped via 48 tracked.
- All 'Express' items will be sent via Next Day Delivery service and will be shipped that day if the order has been placed by 11am.
We endeavour to ship all orders as fast as humanly possible!
- Absolutely! We all change our minds.
- Please get in touch with us via email, asap, and if you order has not been shipped, we are able to cancel it and issue an immediate refund.
- Contact needs to be made on the same working day as the order, or we cannot guarantee that the order can be stopped in time.
- Email: email@example.com
With our items being made in tiny, exclusive batches, we often sell out quickly and lead times in India can vary. Differing seasons and religious festivals are just two things that can affect our production.
All expected arrival dates will be in the product description.
Absolutely not! Everything we sell has been painstakingly printed by hand in Jaipur; any ink splashes or inconsistencies to the print are what makes each and every item totally unique. There's real beauty in the imperfection!
Read more about how we make our products here.
These are cotton seeds! We fill our bedding with raw organic cotton, so the small black seeds will often be visible through the cotton voile. A lovely reminder that they are handmade from 100% Indian cotton and not mass-made and filled with synthetic nasties.